The industrial cyber threat landscape is constantly changing with new adversaries, vulnerabilities, and attacks that put operations and safety at risk.
Asset owners and operators like you need proactive, actionable information, and defensive recommendations to prepare for and combat the world’s most significant industrial infrastructure cybersecurity adversaries.
The annual Dragos ICS/OT Cybersecurity Year in Review Report is the most comprehensive source for the latest cyber threat intelligence, vulnerabilities, and lessons learned from incident responders in the field.
- Updates on cyber threat activity, including two new threat groups
- Analysis of recently discovered exploits and ICS-specific malware
- The impact of ransomware attacks on industrial organizations
- ICS vulnerability trends and patterns to help you prioritize
- Industry benchmarks to assess your cyber security posture
Download your report copy now to stay ahead of industrial infrastructure adversaries in 2023 and beyond.