Live Webinar | 5 Things You May Not Have Known about Cyber Risk Quantification
A Roundtable Discussion with Top Industry Security Leaders
Being exposed to cyber risk is an inevitable part of doing business in today’s world. But when security leaders engage in conversations about cyber risk, they find themselves at a disadvantage. For many non-technical people, cyber risk is seen as complex and too often discussed in technical terms or through the lens of remediation plans for security incidents. While risk management professionals discuss business risk in terms of its impact on financial targets, cyber risk is all too often a misunderstood topic for the non-security crowd.
Cyber risk quantification represents an opportunity to change this dynamic. But many security leaders don’t know how to implement an effective approach to financially quantify their exposure to cyber risk.
Join us for an educational discussion about implementing cyber risk quantification. In this session we will discuss:
- How cyber risk quantification helps to mature your cybersecurity program
- The pros and cons of various approaches to cyber risk quantification
- Reporting to the board and/or other stakeholders
- Operationalizing cyber risk quantification across your cybersecurity program
- Building a business case for funding of cyber risk quantification