Week In Review
for Friday, April 22, 2011
- Building the Case for Cybersecurity: Bill's aim is to assemble facts to support stronger cyberdefense.
- Food Stamps as Model for NSTIC: Getting private sector to lead creation of new national system.
- Data Breaches: Inside the 2011 Verizon Report: Investigator Bryan Sartin talks of the hot trends and targets.
- Flaws Found in Air Traffic Control Systems: Auditors failed to access FAA computers, but exposed vulnerabilities.
- America's Threat as Cybervillain Diminishes: Who replaces U.S. as most feared nation in cyberspace?
- Cloud Computing: 5 Topics for the Boss: How CISO's education top non-IT leaders.
Please listen to this overview, and check out all of the week's news and views on GovInfoSecurity.com.